Are your ‘opinions’ about the markets adversely affecting your profit results?
In this episode of your ‘Engineered Trading Mindset Experts Talk’ show Paul Langham of ExactTrading.com discusses why having ‘a view’ of markets is useful but that having an ‘opinion’ can skew your judgment.
“In This Episode…”
- Don’t believe you’re ever too young to start? Learn how Paul started as a 13yr old schoolboy bookmaker.
- And never too old! Learn how maturity can give you a psychological edge.
- Do you write down your trading plan each day? Learn how this can give you an important boost to your trading confidence.
- Do you try to predict the markets? Listen as Paul explains in detail why this is so dangerous.
- Did you know ‘public’ decisions are wrong 50% of the time? Find out why and how to be in the right 50% more often.
Links & Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
Books recommended in the show (available from Amazon):
Thanks for listening!
Thanks so much for joining us this week. We’d love to have you share your thoughts about this episode so now please leave us a comment below and it would also be great if you posted a review on iTunes!
(full disclosure – by clicking the links and purchasing the books or other products shown, you help to support this podcast through affiliate commission. Thank you!)